Social Security Disability Lawyer in Oak Lawn
At Harold W. Conick & Associates Ltd., we understand how tough things can get when you are suffering from a disabling injury or disease. For over 30 years, our Social Security disability attorney has been working to restore hope for disabled clients, who have been rendered unable to earn living by their medical condition. The stress and anxiety escalates when you have to deal with the confusing eligibility process for obtaining benefits, making the entire situation worse.
The Social Security disability attorney at Harold W. Conick & Associates Ltd. understands the fears and questions that may have become the source of your distress and perturbation. With us by your side, you can rest assured that your case is in competent hands and your chances of getting the benefits you deserve have been dramatically increased.
Why Social Security Disability Applications are denied?
Social Security is a government-run program that provides financial support to disabled and injured individuals, if they are not able to work consecutively for at least a year because of their condition. While it may sound ideal, getting a claim accepted can be very difficult.
The Social Security Administration (SSA) is known to deny more than half of the claims made for Social Security benefits, diminishing the chances of individuals to qualify for benefits after first making their application. Several factors can affect a person’s eligibility, such as incomplete medical records, insufficient work history, incorrect information in the disability application, and others. It is advisable to have legal counsel to help you avoid any potential mistakes that can lead to the denial of your application.
Why Work with Our Oak Lawn SSDI Attorneys?
When you hire our Oak Lawn attorney for your disability case, we ensure that every detail in your application is accurate and you meet all the eligibility requirements laid out by the SSA. In addition to being well-versed in Social Security Disability Law, our attorney is known for:
- Having extensive experience of over 3 decades of helping retirees, the injured and disabled, spouses, survivors, and dependent children navigate through the complex Social Security system.
- Thoroughly reviewing cases and diligently researching evidence to support the claim and increase the chances of success
- Providing personalized attention and keeping open communication with clients, keeping them informed at every stage of the legal process
- Acting quickly in making appeals and filing paperwork, and aggressively fighting to protect clients’ rights and best interests.
Other Key Practice Areas
Aside from Social Security disability and veterans’ disability claims, we offer skilled legal counsel for:
- Corporate and Partnership Formation and Maintenance
- Wills, Trusts, Powers Of Attorney, Guardianship, and Probate Matters
- Real Estate Law
- Federal and State Litigation
At Harold W. Conick & Associates Ltd., our Oak Lawn attorney is well-versed in Illinois laws pertaining to all of the above legal practice areas, and can provide you with reliable legal services to achieve the desired outcomes.
Talk to our Oak Lawn Attorney Today
If you want to discuss your case with our Oak Lawn Social Security disability attorney, you may contact us today at (800) 608-8881 to schedule a consultation.